You have TWO opportunities to tune in to your heart with Free teleseminars this week from two of my absolute favorite programs!:
Wednesday, September 21, enjoy Navigating Turbulent Times Using Your Heart’s Intelligence: Break Through to Positive Emotions, Optimal Wellbeing & Deeper Intuitive Guidance with HeartMath pioneer Howard Martin.
Heartmath is THE premier institution dedicated to the higher potentials of your heart. They’ve advanced the technology and practices that allow you to link your heart with your brain and create a state of natural coherence.
(I am currently in their "Building Personal Resilience" Coach/Mentor Training program :-)
Reserve your space to discover simple, heart-based techniques and scientifically validated methods for activating healing and bringing more vitality and inner peace into your life:
CLICK HERE to register (and get the recording after).
During the hour with Howard Martin, who is also an entertaining speaker, you’ll also receive:
- A technique to re-energize your body, through your heart
- Key principles for accessing your heart’s intuitive wisdom
- A simple practice to override stressful or negative reactions
- The dynamics of intimate, heart-to-heart connection — and how it produces more love, joy and peace
- Insights to help you access and express your true Self
A recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event. CLICK HERE to register.
Saturday, September 24: Advanced Teachings for Fully Loving Yourself
You know how often I talk about loving yourself being critical for a magnificent marriage. Our attempts to find an overflowing source of love that’s not dependent on others is difficult. We may know it’s out there, somewhere, but our search for self-love so often leads to dashed hopes and dead ends.
Spiritual teachers tell you that unconditional love is your birthright and offer platitudes like, “Love is the essence of who you are.” Psychologists assure you that embodying this love is the hallmark of healthy adulthood.
The truth is, it can feel agonizingly difficult to feel unconditional love for yourself, much less express it and live it.
That’s why I’m excited to offer you a very special invitation to join renowned psychologist Margaret Paul. She’ll share her advanced insights and practices for experiencing less judgment and more true and lasting self-love during the following virtual event:
Advanced Teachings for Fully Loving Yourself: The Foundations of Lasting Self-worth & Profound Healing.
To can learn more and register absolutely free: CLICK HERE
This is a new approach to loving yourself, one that blends spiritual practices like mindfulness with psychological science.
During this special session, you’ll learn some important foundational insights and practices — the best foundation for moving beyond various addictions, dramas and dysfunctions.
- Get a whole new understanding of what’s causing depression and anxiety
- Discover how to use self-love, instead of food, to fill your inner emptiness
- Approach new relationships from a stance of fullness rather than neediness
- Make advances in healing core shame
- Move out of stagnation into a life of aliveness, passion and sense of purpose
- Discover how to share love instead of always trying to get love
To join me in participating in this important seminar, CLICK HERE
Everyone who registers for Advanced Teachings for Fully Loving Yourself: The Foundations of Lasting Self-worth & Profound Healing will also receive the audio recording.
Enjoy this chance to sample TWO of my favorite paths to Inner Peace and WELL BEING.
You can comment below or email privately to ninapottercoach(at)gmail.com